Grassroots Advocate Certification Bootcamp – Shawnee OK
January 13 - January 13
date and time
January 13 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
207 N Minnesota Ave
Shawnee, OK 74801 United States
Join us for our Grassroots Advocate Certification Training!
In this program, you’ll become equipped with the tools, tactics, and strategies needed to effectively communicate, engage your community, and influence lawmakers to advance freedom and break barriers to opportunity.
You’ll learn how to:
• Create societal change by engaging in effective grassroots movements.
• Have meaningful conversations that bridge divides and motivate others to take action.
• Tactically leverage storytelling to motivate others and inspire change.
• Identify, educate, and mobilize others to join their grassroots movement.
• Effectively engage with legislators and decision-makers to create long-term impact.
Upon completion of the program, participants will receive an official Grassroots Advocate certificate.
Meals and refreshments will be provided free of charge. There is no cost to attend, but registration is required.
Other Trainings you may like
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.