January 28 - January 28
date and time
January 28 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
3025 W Republic Rd.
Springfield, MO 65807 United States
In this program, you’ll become equipped with the tools, tactics, and strategies needed to effectively communicate, engage your community, and influence lawmakers to advance freedom and break barriers to opportunity.
You’ll learn how to:
• Create societal change by engaging in effective grassroots movements.
• Have meaningful conversations that bridge divides and motivate others to take action.
• Tactically leverage storytelling to motivate others and inspire change.
• Identify, educate, and mobilize others to join their grassroots movement.
• Effectively engage with legislators and decision-makers to create long-term impact.
Upon completion of the program, participants will receive an official Grassroots Advocate certificate.
Meals and refreshments will be provided free of charge. There is no cost to attend, but registration is required.
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
Other Trainings you may like
Join Americans for Prosperity Foundation for a Grassroots Leadership Academy training sponsored by Parents Changing Education. In this program, you’ll become equipped with the tools, tactics, and strategies needed to effectively communicate your message. You will learn how to: – Reach the right audience – Communicate your platform’s message – Engage in professional dialogue Lunch…
Americans For Prosperity Foundation invites you to join us to talk about the vision for a free and open society where every individual can succeed by discovering their unique potential. Food and beverages will be complimentary Doors open at 4:30 with meals provided Session begins 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm